Highest connectivity quality with 99.5% coverage. Swisscom has had the best mobile network in Switzerland for years. We are also a global leader and, thanks to almost 700 partner networks in 230 countries, ensure excellent mobile coverage.
We enable secure and seamless networks
- Our networks are constantly being developed and are state-of-the-art, such as the energy-efficient networks Narrowband IoT and LTE-M. The very good coverage and high building penetration capacity of the new wireless technologies NB-IoT and LTE-M enable you to receive connectivity in basements, deep underground or in remote areas.
Intuitive and simple management of all your connected IoT devices. Manage your national or global IoT use cases in the central portal according to your needs. You and your employees will receive access to a detailed online training recording to instruct you on how to use the Connectivity Management Platform (CMP) Mobile platform self-services efficiently.
Manage your connectivity
- You will receive a neat overview of key figures such as usage diagnoses or cost parameters of your IoT devices directly in the dashboard. The Connectivity Management Platform Mobile enables you to implement your business case for your IoT solution locally as well as on a global scale - all from one source and on one invoice.
Stay in control of your expenses: With two flexible tariff models to choose from you have no hidden costs, and pay only what you use. These tariff plans and extensive functionalities CMP Mobile creates the basis for making work processes more efficient, to reduce costs or enable new IoT use cases.
Two flexible tariff models
- Every IoT application has different connectivity requirements. Choose the ideal offer for your IoT solution: Choose between two different IoT Connectivity Mobile tariff models ** and create the basis for your success in IoT with CMP Mobile. Optionally, another 40 or 90 SIM cards can be added to the order: 40 SIM cards - CHF 39.00 90 SIM cards - CHF 79.00
- *Roaming allowed in EU. The following countries are included: Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estland, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Great Britain, Guernsey, Ireland, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Vatican, Cyprus.
- **Please contact our IoT Specialized Sales for further individual tariff models. The contact address can be found in "Policies and Support".
Central Management of your IoT devices: Monitor the data traffic of your IoT SIM cards over the comprehensive and simple web platform. Monitor, analyze and manage your IoT devices from anywhere and at anytime.
Simple, efficient and reliable
- The CMP Mobile forms the basis for centrally organizing the connectivity of all end devices. The user interface is easy to use and equipped with useful tools: The user can find individual SIM management, usage overviews as well as detailed reports for full cost control in the portal. No matter where your connected devices and objects are, connectivity management becomes a no-brainer. CMP Mobile is continuously developed to meet the essential requirements of any IoT solution. It also allows you to manage all of your connectivity, be it local or remote, from a single platform.
The two flexible tariff models IoT Lite and IoT Smart include each 10 3-in-1 SIM card and are characterized by tiered prices for the use of SIM cards.
IoT Lite or IoT Smart
- When placing an order for IoT Lite or IoT Smart, one-time costs of CHF 69.00 are charged. The monthly recurring costs adjust flexibly depending on the consumption per SIM card in the corresponding month: Depending on the amount of data consumption over a month, the price is adjusted according to the table for that month. Note: After 30 days the SIM cards cost a minimum of CHF 1.00 or CHF 1.50 even if they are not used.
- Optionally 40 or 90 SIM cards can be added to the order (CHF 39.00 or CHF 79.00)
- Sample calculation: For a national smart vending use case, you need around 25 MB per vending machine per month to send status updates. With 10 vending machines in use, the costs with IoT Lite add up to CHF 30.00 for one month.
- Note: Technical support is only available via e-mail.
IoT SIM cards
10 SIM cards are included with every order. In addition to each order, a further 40 or 90 SIM cards can optionally be added for CHF 39.00 or 79.00. The 3-in-1 SIM looks like a normal-sized SIM card, from which you can break out the SIM chip if necessary in order to reduce it to micro or nano format. The SIM card is guaranteed to fit into every IoT device.
- Optionally further 40 or 90 SIM cards can be added to the order for CHF 39.00 or CHF 79.00.